Today my plan was to get out the door by 9:30 so we could run a few errands before visiting NP Clare for her ear check. Clare had other plans, she ended up taking a nap at 10:00 and didn’t wake up until 11:20. Oh well, I was able to get the floors done while she napped and we ran our errands after the ear visit, I will always make time for Clare’s naps.
The ear check was quick and simple, Clare said her ears looked perfect and we didn’t need to do anything further. Clare was such a good little patient, she sat on my lap so still and didn’t make a peep while NP Clare looked in her ears, even NP Clare commented on how well she did.
After our ear check we headed to Target for a few quick things. I’ve been on the hunt for a good sippy cup with a straw; I want Clare to know how to use a straw so when we’re out an about she can drink without having to have ‘her’ specific cup. We found a good cup and tossed it in the cart with our other items, Nilla wafers, graham crackers, diapers and bananas to name a few.
It didn’t take long for Clare to figure out her new cup, she’s a water drinking fool. The rest of our afternoon was spent pulling books off the shelf, pulling up on everything, checking on our blog and drinking water. It was a perfect afternoon, I wish every afternoon was like this.
Hmmmm, what is this??
Maybe I'll just grab onto this and pull it down here...
Oh, you don't want me to touch this?
Doing her part to keep the blog going, always willing to help with the computer.
Clare LOVES to pull the books off the shelf, it's the first thing she does when she's in the living room.
I hope everyone had as wonderful an afternoon as we did.
No comments:
Post a Comment