Thursday, June 2, 2011

Finally Summer!

The weather has finally warmed up, I’m not sure what happened to spring, all of a sudden it’s really hot.  Fortunately the evenings are cool and we’re able to enjoy some time outside.  Clare loves to be outside; many evenings when I get home Jeff and Clare are out watching the bunnies in the yard and enjoying the shade. 

Dada, what is Kai doing??
















She seems to have gotten over her distaste of grass, she was happy walking and crawling all over.
















Jeff and his ladies.
























Clare wore shorts yesterday for the first time. She has gotten much better at walking so I figured we’d give it a shot, hopefully she doesn’t scrap her knees too much.  She looks like a little girl, no longer a baby :( 






















Tuesday evening there was a showing scheduled for 7pm so we planned to play outside and then go get some dinner while the potential buyers looked at the house, only trouble with our plan was that they showed up 45 minutes early.  We continued to relax in the front yard while the lookers looked; it all worked out just fine. 

Maybe if we added Clare's picture to the listing we'd sell the house faster. 






















Today is the first day of Jeff’s summer softball season, every Thursday for the next 11 weeks Clare and I will be on our own.  It’s weird not having Jeff home with us; we miss him.  I don’t know that we’ll get to any of his games this year; most of them are past Clare’s bedtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment